Mesut Durukal is QA & Test Automation Manager at Siemens. He has a Bs & MsC degree from Boğaziçi University Electrical & Electronic Engineering. He has a 7 years experience in Defence Industry, working in MultiLocation projects serving as the Manager of Verification & Validation activities. He has then been working in Agile Software Testing projects for more then 2 years. He is acting as a Product Owner & E2E Test Automation Leader for the QA team.
His expertise includes:
- Project Management
- Agile Methodologies: Scrum Framework
- Process Improvement, Requirement Analysis
- Shareholder & Risk Management
- Verification & Validation Management
- Planning, Managing, Coordination, Scheduling, Monitoring and Reporting
- Audits and Reviews, Nonconformance
Handling, Root Cause Analysis
- Proficiency in the Verification & Validation section of the CMMI program
- Software Testing
- Cloud Testing (SAP, AWS)
- Test automation, SW testing frameworks: TestNG, JUnit, Mockito, Nunit, Selenium, Cucumber, JMeterAPI testing frameworks: SOAP&Restful Web Services Testing: Swagger, SoapUI, Postman
- Non-Functional Tests: Performance, Electrical, Environmental (Thermal Vacuum, Vibration, Shock, EMI/EMC/ESD), Security, Safety, Reliability
Practical Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Software Testing
Software applications today interact with other applications through APIs and are connected to various platforms. This results that the surface area for testing software has never been so broad. Such a wide testing scope brings growth in complexity from one day to the another in a nonlinear fashion.
In addition to complexity, another raising aspect of testing is the necessity to take quick actions against gaps introduced by fast changes. When the continuous integration and deployment, and very dynamic software lifecycles are taken into consideration, one can easily consider that testing processes should react accordingly against quick changes.
Every possible solution, which can help to overcome increasing QA and Testing challenges, is tried to be applied to testing. Probably, one of the most exciting candidates at this point is the emerging introduction of machine-based intelligence into testing.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Test Automation
- Trend Analysis