Бобровская Людмила Александровна
The analyst's work through the eyes of colleagues
The purpose of the talk is to find out how other IT professionals (developers, designers, managers) see the role of the analyst on a project and their interaction with it.
The talk reveals the employee's representation of:
- What the analyst is engaged in.
- What the personal qualities of analyst are.
- How the employee interacts with the analyst.
- Specific of work with the analyst, with whom participant likes / doesn't like to work with.
I will highlight the most common opinion on each question.
Work of the analyst in the medical company
As a business intelligence team, we are working on the ClinCheck software - application, which is used by doctors-orthodontists, to plan treatment of the patient. We create requirements for the software which has an impact on the patient's health. So, the process of developing requirements and documentation is subject to strict standards. In the talk, I'm going to tell you:
- how a business analyst works with a team of business stakeholders, developers and medical specialists;
- what are the features of the process of working on the product and writing business requirements in medicine;
- how business analysts work in our international team.