Истюкова Оксана Владимировна
The game "what, where, when" with warframes, mockups and prototypes
Visualization is a commonly used way to solve a number of questions from the sales stage to the software development, allowing to:
- demonstrate the proposed solution to the customer;
- clarify the desired scenarios of user behaviour;
- detail the requirements for the development team.
Within the framework of the talk we will:
- figure out WHAT is a wireframe, mockup and prototype;
- answer the question WHERE they can be created;
- highlight the basic situations, WHEN and which of them should be used;
- consider the features of their creation for mobile apps on IOS, Android and Aurora (Sailfish is the only mobile OS, included in the Unified Register of Russian Software).
Influence of the Company’s Strategy on Optimising of Business Processes
Both within the framework of a single project, and at the level of the organization as a whole, we are faced with decomposition of tasks: from the target state of the organization to describing the business processes which necessary to achieve it, from the user's need for new functionality to the implementation of the module/process supporting this functionality. But did you encounter the fact that “the head is looking in one direction, and the legs are running in the other”? When is the target direction of the project development one, and the tasks are connected with the absolutely reverse? Precisely at the level of a product analyst or a business consultant these issues become particularly relevant and require clarity.
The purpose of this talk is to demonstrate which technologies can be used to build a correspondence between a target/strategic state and business processes/system functions.