Chernikova Kateryna Aleksandrovna
Lean QA - A/B testing, monitoring, automation
This talk is on how the QA processes can be established in a distributed company consisting of ~ 20 "independent sub-companies" working in parallel and within a single product:
- attitude to QA as common responsibility and a common goal (involved UX, BA, FE / BE devs, PV). QA engineers are usually involved in high-priority tasks, requiring a special skill set;
- monitoring of a live production environment (its role and usage for reducing the QA cycle and impact on quality control);
- A/B testing and experiments during the development;
- automation as a mandatory attribute and prerequisite for feature complete;
- flexibility, transparency, lack of "bureaucracy" at a high level - as a way of supporting productivity.