* 07.2018 lecture at 25th Level Code – „Internet Rzeczy – tsunami, które utopi testerów”
* 06.2018 lecture at Quality3D SJSI - "Ryż w oku - czy chińska etyka pracy wpłynie na miasta jutra?"
* 05.2018 lecture for Girls Who Test – „Internet Rzeczy – tsunami, które utopi testerów”
* 05.2018 captain of a team on Testing Cup 2018
* 04.2018 lecture at Meet4Talk – „Internet Rzeczy – tsunami, które utopi testerów”
* 02.2018 lecture at testFest 2018 – „Internet Rzeczy – tsunami, które utopi testerów”
* 02.2018 article for Software Testing Help – “5 Major Sins of Working With Testers and Developers”
* 06.2017 publication in Tea-time with Testers – “Tester’s wildlife”
* 04.2017 publication in Test Magazine – “A smart industry needs smart testers”
* 10.2016 publication in Ministry of Testing – “Becoming A Better Tester Thanks To Being An Active Player”
* 09.2016 publication in Professional Tester Magazine – „Test it like Sherlock”
RICE IN THE EYE – WILL CHINA’S WORH ETHIC AFFECT PROPTECH?
Did you ever wonder why is it so difficult to understand and cooperate with chinese people? How come we, as a testers, have so many problems with communication? Maybe there's a hidden meaning behind this? Maybe there is a hidden key that we might pick up to understand Chinese mentality and their need to dominate in so many areas? Let's find out in presentation dedicated to China, Chinese people and Proptech industry.