Expert in managing processes, projects, programs, and changes and in institutionalizing business analysis in organizations
Changing Organization „by Projects“ – A Challenge for Managing Requirements
- Business analysts contribute to changes in organisations. Therefore business analysts require an understanding of change types and processes as well the related change architectures.
- Projects and programs (of projects) are temporary organisations to implement changes, to deliver solutions.
- The objectives of projects and programs related to the functional and non-functional solution requirements. The objectives of a change, described in a change vision, related to the business requirements.
Perceiving Business Analysis as a Set of Services for Internal or External Customers
- Contributing to strategic planning and strategic controlling
- Contributing to developing a feasibility study
- Contributing to implementing a new solution
- Contributing to optimising an existing solution
Business Analysis a set of services is to be positioned in organisations professionally.