Functional testing with a focus on the user
In usability testing, many make the analysis of the target audience, and usually forget about it in a functional test.
We will consider:
- what is the target audience of the product;
- as the highlight of their role-playing characters and scenarios;
- how to understand what the problem of our target audience we address;
- why one is not enough understanding of the target audience for testing;
- any errors are found during testing, without an understanding of the target audience.
As a result of this report, you will learn how to explore the user for which the product is created; and apply knowledge of the target audience in a functional test.