Колоколов Алексей Сергеевич
8 лет внедрения аналитических систем на платформах Microsoft, IBM Cognos, Qlikview, Tableau
20+ проектов выполнено в роли руководителя и архитектора
50+ отчетов разработано в роли аналитика-постановщика
300+ человек обучено на открытых и корпоративных тренингах
UX dashboard of dream. How to turn chaotic data into one beautiful dynamic screen
The customer has accumulated a lot of data, and he wants a dashboard. But what KPIs, in what breakdown should be demonstrated on this dashboard? He cannot formulate and will not even read the Technical Specification. He needs "all at once" and mandatory it should be "beautiful". How to make a useful product with such a fuzzy intro and not just a mix of graphs?
I will tell in my talk:
- technical specification on a napkin: how to understand KPI and describe User Case without unnecessary documents;
- how to design dashboards: a rule of 3 levels of information;
- case analysis: collecting requirements for rugged managers, identifying false requirements;
- say and show: how to tell a story from data, a crash test for visualization compliance to a User Case;
- Checklist for checking a clean copy design.
How the digital dashboards can help managers and analyscs understand each other
For many years I have been involved in the implementation of corporate reporting BI-systems. I fulfilled over 20 projects in trade, finance, industry and the public sector on a variety of platforms: Microsoft, IBM, Qlikview, Tableau and others.
Visualisation helps us to understand and analyze complex data and modern technologies have given a new communication format - dashboards. They are a special case of management reports.
The information will be useful for practising business analysts in their everyday work in creating reports interfaces and information systems.