Break project triangle and make everything better. At once!
In the end of 2016th, one of our customers made a crazy order for our company: "Decrease the team almost twice, and at the same time make testing faster and deeper. You have 3 months".
Sounds impossible? We did it!
During the speech we'll tell about instruments which we used:
* KPI & SLA
* Regular feedback
* Internal education
* Gemba Kaizen
* Visual management.
The speech is supposed to be interesting for test managers and QA managers.
Regular evaluation in testing team
Regular evaluation, or assessments, is required for every team:
* Which skills are needed for the whole team and for every tester?
* What should we study, and how to do it?
* Which problem do people face during their work time?
* What can people gain and what should they do for it?
The speech is supposed to be useful for test managers and resource managers
Usually all the speeches on conferences are about some achievements: i did this, i implemennted this, i suceeded in this. But in real life most of the time we have fails dtories, not success stories!
* We leave some bugs in software
* We can't perform testing in time
* We aren't able to keep tests and plans actual...
What to do in case of such fails? I know an answer:
Cry! But within this speech I'll tell about another option: how to grow basing on or own mistakes!
* My most epic fails
* Decisions made to fix them
* Ways of calming down in case of testing emergency.