Welcome to IT-CONF!
IT-CONF is an information resource created by SQALab LLC for the purpose of informing the IT community about interesting meetings (conferences, seminars, workshops).
The purpose of the resource is to create a platform for cooperation in implementation of joint international projects allowing each expert to share knowledge and increase his/her level of expertise.
Primary goals of IT-CONF:
- forming of the united information community of IT experts
- promoting the implementation of the capacity of existing communities
- integration of the local, isolated communities
- creating of conditions for integration of experts from various IT areas
- integration of the communities into international IT environment
Within IT-CONF only high-quality time-proved events take place. Organizers of these events are famous figures in RuNet (and not only), whose hands, knowledge and experience create modern IT history.
Our events allow meeting outside of chat-rooms and specialised forums. We create a possibility to meet personally with recognised experts of the corresponding communities. Also they ensure a good opportunity to meet colleagues from different cities and countries.
We will do our best to help arrange such meetings at the conference. It is one of our key tasks.
The following entities can become the partners of IT-CONF:
- professional IT communities
- educational centres, training companies, educational institutions
- mass media and telecommunications
- large information portals
- Internet providers
- companies ready to help in resolving of organizational and financial questions
And also any companies ready to support our initiatives. We offer our partners promotion possibilities at all stages of events.
We invite you to make the history of the world IT industry development together with us. We have prepared for you a number of base offers, however we are open for dialogue - our objective is to make events as effective as possible for all!
For communication with us please use the feedback form or send e-mail to the address specified in the Contact section.